- The difficulty of consistently creating good work and why consistency matters most
- The benefits of staying uncomfortable…
- The importance of life-long learning and community – to every creator. Must haves.
- The power of saying ‘yes.’
- The psychology of persistence and success – how to keep going when everyone else doesn’t see your dream.
- …and lots more
Listen to the Podcast
Watch the Episode
This podcast is brought to you by CreativeLive. CreativeLive is the world’s largest hub for online creative education in photo/video, art/design, music/audio, craft/maker, money/life and the ability to make a living in any of those disciplines. They are high quality, highly curated classes taught by the world’s top experts — Pulitzer, Oscar, Grammy Award winners, New York Times best selling authors and the best entrepreneurs of our times.