I’ve been shooting religiously with GoPro cameras since they came out way back in the day. Love those little monsters. At a minimum, I travel with three or more Hero3’s for any shoot – I’ve just found they just come in super-duper handy for all sortsa great stuff. BUT…. taking into account mounts, memory cards, chargers, spare batteries and all miscellany associated with the GoPro and you’ve got yourself quite a load of gear to keep track of.
That’s why I’ve come up with a pretty tight little system for packing & traveling with my GoPros. The above video really gives the full insight, but all cooked down into a tasty little reduction, it smells something like this:
1. Find ONE bag/pack that can carry everything (for Belize I brought a Dakine Mission)
2. Separate gear & accessories into smaller pouches (ThinkTank little pouches described in the vid work nicely here)
3. Clearly label said bags (make the labels moron proof – and really visible in low-light / bleary eyes / tired person can read them without question)
4. Take EVERYTHING in this bag with you every time, regardless of shoot location – you never know when the need/opportunity for a funky mount may arise. (I know this might not sound like good advice, but trust me, it is. Take it from me, this is the only way you’ll ever NOT forget something random.)
5. Get creative. There are tons of ways you can mount a GoPro (see the egg-timer and scuba mask mounts in the vid), as well as clever ways to extend battery life. Use them all.
This vid above comes at you pretty fast, so feel free to ask questions and I’ll jump into the comments and answer. Got GoPro tips / thoughts / hacks of your own? Do share ’em.
Very rapidly this website will be famous among all blogging viewers,
due to it’s fastidious articles oor reviews
The dedicated team of AVG professionals is available here all round time, whom you are
able to reach by calling about the AVG tech support number.
You can run your home business perfectly should you become cordial towards
the customers. If you’re still at a loss, you are able
to contact the customer care team either by email,
live chat, or phone during standard west coast business hours.
Thanks, I really appreciated, being able to consider, what you had to say here and, I’m looking forward to reading what other people wish to express. Good information to read here – thanks! Thanks, I’m considering what you have say here and am glad to comment!
Exclusively at Target: The Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray 2D+3D with lunch bag.
Consider sketching up another package of bird plans and
building another bird suet feeder to place in another area of
your property. ” Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger are prisoners in “Escape Plan.
Second Solution (Recommended One): The easier, better and faster method to export Exchange database form EDB to PST Converter is to use the much easier,
faster, and better solution, which is Exchange Recovery software.
For a PDF document to be accessible, the three views must be consistent with each
other. In case you need to hire PHP developers or hire Offshore Code – Igniter development services or you are looking
for Word – Press development experts then Mindfire Solutions would be the right choice for a Software Development partner.