What does it take to create success and fulfillment in the long-run? Today’s guest is former Wall Street lawyer turned podcast host, social dynamics expert and multi-faceted entrepreneur, Jordan Harbinger. We dig into what it takes to push the limits for what is possible in your life.
Who are the 15 people you would call if you got laid off today? By digging the ditches and building relationships before you need them (check out his 6-minute networking course) you can maintain and reignite dormant connections to create what is essentially an insurance policy for your career.
Other highlights from the episode:
- Handling debt after graduation
- Zooming out on the timeline of your career and why patience is key in the long-term
- Nothing you do is ever wasted. Even if you’re working as a barista at Starbucks, you are building skills that can be applied in other areas later on
- Why the phrase “Burn the Boats” is misleading and unnecessary
- Feeling “unemployable” because you have taken a non-traditional path
Enjoy … and if you haven’t already, be sure to check out his podcast The Jordan Harbinger Show anywhere you listen to podcasts.
instagram| facebook | twitter | website
Listen to the Podcast
This podcast is brought to you by CreativeLive. CreativeLive is the world’s largest hub for online creative education in photo/video, art/design, music/audio, craft/maker, money/life and the ability to make a living in any of those disciplines. They are high quality, highly curated classes taught by the world’s top experts — Pulitzer, Oscar, Grammy Award winners, New York Times best selling authors and the best entrepreneurs of our times.