UPDATE: The contest has closed and we have a winner! Steve Groves has been randomly selected – and he scores the 1:1 with yours truly, $500 from Adorama and the entire PhotoWeek 2014 from CreativeLive. Stevo: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize and get that consult scheduled. Everyone else: thank you so much for entering!
I can point to a handful of in-person meetings that changed the trajectory of my career in photography. It’s with that in mind that I’ll ask if you remember the time one photographer scored a private consultation with yours truly + $500 and free photo education?
Well, let’s you and me hang out. Given that a)I think I might have some insights to get you un-stuck in your career / review your portfolio / make some recommendations on approach to creativity and business; and b)the last giveaway was a hit; and c)it’s frickin Photo Week right now… we’re going in for round #2. Yep – I’m giving away another 60 minute 1:1 consultation with yours truly, along with $500 from Adorama, plus all of Photo Week from CreativeLive which is 6 days worth of photo instruction from many of the world’s top instructors. How to enter? Everything you need to know is right here …
HOW DO YOU WIN? Once again, we’re using our favorite widget app to collect all of your entries. It does a few things really well:
1. manages all entries into a completely secure database and properly randomizes a winner
2. gives you info about how much time is left in the giveaway / how many entries there are etc
3. allows you to earn extra entries by participating more deeply in the community (tweeting, sharing, reading posts, etc.)
WHAT THE WINNER GETS.
1. A personal consult with Chase Jarvis. You know the drill. If you’re local to SEA or SF, we can do lunch or whatever. If you’re remote it’s a 60 minute Skype call, Google Hangout, or phone call with yours truly. We can talk about anything and everything under the sun — big ideas, portfolios, what your favorite lens is, how to start that business you’ve been meaning to start, etc. Or my favorite flavor gummy bear. You decide.
2. Gear. Adorama are being their usual badass selves and giving me $500 cash (gift card) toward anything on their site that I get to give to one of you. Ideal for helping you get that new lens, body, drone, or even sweet gear for mobile photography.
3. Education. CreativeLive is kicking in ALL of the classes from PhotoWeek — the world’s largest photo education event via best experts in photo & video education. If purchased separately, these courses would add up to more than $800 bucks.
To enter just fill in your info below and follow along. And note: this giveaway is live TODAY all the way through Sept 29th. Winner will be announced on Tuesday Sept 30 via my social feed and email.
Good luck to all who enter! I can’t wait to chat it up with the winner and give out a handful of rad prizes. Hit me up with any questions or notes below or on Twitter, Facebook, & G+.
Although you’re taking a risk, you can attempt this on your own. Apart from sunbathing on the glorious sandy beach, this little village offers the tourist much
more. If you own a centrifugal juicer and are annoyed by the foaming and the clogging switch to a masticating juicer.
Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant and holds its weight in ambiance
and outstanding cuisine amongst the finest in the Caribbean. Compared to most other masticating
juicers on the market today, this machine has superb
looks. Should you favor a relaxing time, then the spectacular seashores Dubai has to offer could be the ultimate location for
It was Paul who poured on that unforgettable
afternoon as well as shared his huge knowledge of the charming bottle
of wines of Rental property Creek.
Good answer back in return of this question with firm arguments and
describing all about that.
Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine several unrelated information, nevertheless seriously worth taking a appear, whoa did 1 study about Mid East has got a lot more problerms too