If you have ever felt less than whole, if you ever felt like you weren’t being true to yourself, like there was a dissonance in what the world was saying and what you were feeling in your heart and your soul, this episode is for you.
My guest today is Martha Beck, PhD. Martha is a Harvard-trained sociologist, world-renowned coach and New York Times bestselling author. She has published nine non-fiction books, one novel, and more than 200 magazine articles.
In this episode, we get into:
- Being willing to go against the norms – finding resonance where there is dissonance
- The difference between nature and culture
- How to come into complete integrity with yourself
- Unlearning lessons and walking away from cultural pressures
- Being in harmony with your body, heart, soul and mind
- How to come out of your transformation feeling whole
If you loved this conversation, be sure to check out Martha’s book The Way of Integrity: Finding the Path to Your True Self, in which she presents a four-stage process that anyone can use to find integrity, and with it, a sense of purpose, emotional healing, and a life free of mental suffering.
MORE FROM MARTHA:
instagram | twitter | website
Listen to the Podcast
This podcast is brought to you by CreativeLive. CreativeLive is the world’s largest hub for online creative education in photo/video, art/design, music/audio, craft/maker, money/life and the ability to make a living in any of those disciplines. They are high quality, highly curated classes taught by the world’s top experts — Pulitzer, Oscar, Grammy Award winners, New York Times best selling authors and the best entrepreneurs of our times.