Mindset is everything. And today on the podcast, I wanted to share a strong point of view on MONEY – something that’s a struggle for most creators and entrepreneurs.
Enter: Tonya Rapley! Tonya is the author of The Money Manual: A Practical Guide To Help You Succeed on Your Financial Journey. She’s been called the “New Face of Wealth Building” by Black Enterprise Magazine, and one of the “Top 10 Most Influential Women in Personal Finance.”. She’s also the founder of the award-winning site, My Fab Finance which is core to her mission is to help younger generations own their personal power and break the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck
In this episode we cover:
- What is a healthy money mindset?
- The power of words on our psyche – whether they are negative or positive.
- How to grow awareness around that negative self talk that might be working against us and how to change it
- Developing rituals that help keep you on track – financially and psychologically
- Daily tactics on seeing abundance instead of limitations
- Let’s end those classic creator + money mindsets we hear like “starving artist” or “why don’t get a real job” or “that’s nice but you need something to fall back on”
If you dig this and want more – there’s a LOT more from Tonya Rapley’s class on CreativeLive – check it out here: https://cr8.lv/2NPfTI7
Listen to the Podcast
This podcast is brought to you by CreativeLive. CreativeLive is the world’s largest hub for online creative education in photo/video, art/design, music/audio, craft/maker, money/life and the ability to make a living in any of those disciplines. They are high quality, highly curated classes taught by the world’s top experts — Pulitzer, Oscar, Grammy Award winners, New York Times best selling authors and the best entrepreneurs of our times.