Chase Jarvis and productivity expert Chris Bailey explore the power of calm in an anxious world in this thought-provoking podcast. From the impact of digital worlds on our anxiety levels to the dangers of overstimulation, Chris shares his personal journey through burnout and anxiety and offers practical strategies for finding peace and productivity. Chris, the bestselling author of “Hyperfocus” and “The Productivity Project,” is a sought-after speaker on the subject of productivity, and has written extensively on the topic at Alifeofproductivity.com.
Some highlights from the conversation:
- The science of savoring and how it can help us become more present and enjoy life more.
- How busyness is a state of mind and how to overcome the mindset of constant activity.
- The role of dopamine in causing anxiety and how to find balance in our desire for it.
- The importance of self-care in overcoming anxiety and boosting productivity.
- How to recognize and overcome sub-clinical stress and anxiety.