Rich Roll is a New York Times best selling author, endurance athlete, parent and beautiful human being. He first came across my radar a few years ago when he completed FIVE Iron Mans in five consecutive days. That’s a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, finished off with a marathon in one day — TIMES 5 DAYS!!
On the show, we dive into reinvention, overcoming addiction and depression, explore plant based diets, and his spiritual calling…
We also cover:
- After a decade of living what he though the “American dream of success” was, he found himself miserable and in a career that he pursued because he thought that’s what we should do. He shares his journey OUT OF THE MESS… and advice for pursuing what our hearts tell us.
- We cover parenting and helping to develop agency in our kids and future generations – to leave the planet better off than we found it.
- And, how embracing our weakness, our struggles, and our pain in life – just might be our strongest ally in living the life we were meant to live…
This episode is a whopper. Enjoy and subscribe to the podcast below if you dig. Please give Rich a shout on social @richroll 😉
twitter | instagram | website
Listen to the Podcast
Watch the Episode
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Rich Roll — https://www.richroll.com
- Chase Jarvis — https://www.chasejarvis.com/
- Finding Ultra — https://www.amazon.com/Finding-Ultra-Revised-Updated-Discovering/dp/0307952207
- Rich Roll Podcast — https://www.richroll.com/category/podcast/
- Jason Lester — http://jplepic.com
- Rumi — https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/875661.Rumi
- Tim Ferriss — https://tim.blog/podcast/
- The Plantpower Way — https://www.amazon.com/dp/1583335870/
- The Plantpower Way Italia — https://www.amazon.com/Plantpower-Way-Delicious-Recipes-Countryside/dp/0735217599
This podcast is brought to you by CreativeLive. CreativeLive is the world’s largest hub for online creative education in photo/video, art/design, music/audio, craft/maker, money/life and the ability to make a living in any of those disciplines. They are high quality, highly curated classes taught by the world’s top experts — Pulitzer, Oscar, Grammy Award winners, New York Times best selling authors and the best entrepreneurs of our times.