For those that missed it, we were able to pull together a stripped down re-watch of the recent chasejarvis LIVE with #1 NYTimes best selling author Tim Ferriss. IMHO, this one’s not to miss. Some topics covered:
1. How to break through artistic, creative, & business fears.
2. The 80/20 rule.
3. Who’s your network? You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with…
4. Be different, not just better.
5. How to set up a studio from zero to shooting photos.
6. and…ahem…how to make it happen when a super hot bikini model walk on set and you don’t know what you’re doing.
Get Tim’s book The 4 Hour Work Week here and 4 Hour Body here.
**If you like this sort of content, follow me (@chasejarvis) on Twitter–schedule is announced there. And…while I’ve got you…big news. The next upcoming chasejarvis LIVE features the amazing Chris Jordan on September 8th at 11am Seattle time (that’s 2pm NYC, 7pm London). Put it on your calendar.
In every company, there will always be some downsides. Most of them are full of sugar and processed flour.
The program is based on nutrition that helps you burn fat
and keep lean muscle, boosts your metabolism
and helps control hunger.
Some truly excellent posts on this web site , appreciate it for contribution. If you have more time, please visit my site: http://thoitrangdocuoi2015.wordpress.com