Chase Jarvis Photography is seeking a talented individual to play a key support role in photo retouching, design and creative input, and digital asset management.
To provide photo retouching, design and creative support, and digital asset management to Chase Jarvis Photography. This position typically reports directly to Studio Manager, Scott, and peripherally to Chase.
– Advanced Photoshop CS2 and Adobe Bridge skills (complex retouching, adjustment layers, actions, color balance, curves, RAW, batch processing)
– 2-3 years rigorous background in art and design; knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign
– Background in basic website design and maintenance, HTML, Flash, email newsletters, web publishing and Internet procedures, terms, and issues
– Excellent sense of color, color management
– Strong understanding and diligent maintenance of digital workflow in a workgroup/server environment
– Basic knowledge of digital asset management
– Basic knowledge of photography and video is necessary; knowledge of commercial and stock photography is a plus
– Mac user
– Familiarity with scanning, video editing, presentation software is a plus
– Proven ability to add value through collaborating with creative people and satisfy business requirements
– Strong organizational skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to manage change and integration
– Self-motivated and self-directed team player
– Strong, proven sense of initiative
– Willingness and ability to travel
– Experienced in meeting strict deadlines, juggling multiple priorities, and working in a team environment
– Detail-oriented; strong problem-solving skills
– Excellent time-management and project-management skills
– Must be willing to work non-traditional hours depending on work needs
Please do not call. Email resume/questions/pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org.