Hi Friends! Over the past 60 days, I’ve received SO SO MANY requests – literally hundreds of tweets, snaps, comments, emails etc requesting a podcast version of the #cjLIVE interviews we did for 30 Days Of Genius series… So today I’m very happy to announce – it’s here.
Yes, as of TODAY – you can on subscribe here on iTunes and get one episode every week.
UPDATE: We are featured in New & Noteworthy on iTunes. If you are a fan of cjLIVE / 30 Days of Genius and value having this content available as a podcast, please rate & leave a review on iTunes. It helps me keep this content going.
We’ll be releasing one episode every week on my long standing podcast The Chase Jarvis Live Show. AND not only that, the podcast will continue with brand new conversations featuring a whole new set of game-changing creatives, entrepreneurs and thought leaders. Yes, the chasejarvisLIVE series continues on CreativeLive. If you’ve enjoyed guests like Richard Branson, Mark Cuban, Brené Brown, Tim Ferriss, Arianna Huffington, Gary Vaynerchuk etc – you will want to subscribe, as we’ve got more of this caliber guest coming your way.
I know you thought #30DaysofGenius was incredible – mostly because my social feeds have been full of your amazing feedback since launching the series in May. Well now you can enjoy that same content on the go, PLUS *new* helpful show notes, occasional transcripts, and additional content/context about the interview in the podcast version available on iTunes, embeded here, on the CreativeLive blog, and a few other locations around the web.
In short, I promise to do everything in my power to make this your new favorite podcast. Subscribe here on iTunes and get one episode every week.[Side note: been
So with the big announcement out in the open now, let’s get to this week’s episode! With the re-launch of the podcast, we’ve decided we had to launch with one of our most popular guests to date. He’s one of the most famous and recognizable entrepreneurs on the planet. He’s brilliant, he’s playful, and he doesn’t pull any punches. He is Mark Cuban.
Mark sold his first company at age 29, his second one at age 39 for $5.7 Billion, he is the outspoken owner of Dallas Mavericks, he owns Magnolia Pictures, and is the star of ABC’s Shark Tank.
In this episode, Mark shares some stories that are not widely known. We really get into what makes Mark tick and why he is different than a lot of other entrepreneurs. He has some controversial opinions as you might imagine, but it’s in this controversy that you’ll be able to learn how he’s winning at what he calls the ultimate sport: business.
Some Questions I Ask
- How to find the things that you’re good at? [8:40]
- Should you follow your passion? [9:23]
- What is hustle and grind? [12:00]
- Why to hire people that are good at what you suck at? [18:00]
- How Cyberdust encourages honesty, which creates better conversations [26:20]
- What are Mark’s personal habits and morning routine? [34:37]
- Do you bet on ideas or people? [44:03]
- What would people be surprised to learn about you? [48:20]
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to know your business is succeeding [5:20]
- How Mark feels about risk [7:20]
- One of the most important skill sets that someone can have [17:00]
- Mark’s best advice for the Mavericks and you [19:26]
- The secret to being successful is reducing the stress for those around you [20:30]
- Mark’s mindset towards working hard, working tired, and playing hard through the 4th quarter [40:58]
- On the difference between the stresses of chasing success and being chased [50:42]
- Why the best equity is sweat equity [54:39]
- Doing something rather than nothing. [1:03:16]
- Plus much more…
This podcast is brought to you by CreativeLive. CreativeLive is the world’s largest hub for online creative education in photo/video, art/design, music/audio, craft/maker, money/life and the ability to make a living in any of those disciplines. They are high quality, highly curated classes taught by the world’s top experts — Pulitzer, Oscar, Grammy Award winners, New York Times best selling authors and the best entrepreneurs of our times.